간행물

창의의결실

[논문] 장애인의 일상생활 차별경험 궤적과 관련 요인에 대한 연구 (강상경 외, 2021.2)

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 8,522회 작성일 21-03-04 11:48

본문

박종은, 강상경. (2021). 장애인의 일상생활 차별경험 궤적과 관련 요인에 대한 연구. 사회복지실천과 연구, 18(1), 157-185.

https://www.kci.go.kr/kciportal/ci/sereArticleSearch/ciSereArtiView.kci?sereArticleSearchBean.artiId=ART002689029 

초록close

장애로 인한 차별은 장애인이 경험하는 인권침해의 가장 흔한 사례이다. 본 연구는 예방적 함의를 도출하기 위해 장애인의 일상생활 차별경험 궤적을 추정하고, 추정된 차별경험 궤적의 예측요인을 파악하는 것을 목적으로 한다. 이를 위해 장애인고용패널조사 2017년에서 2019년까지 수집된 데이터에 포함된 19세 이상 성인 장애인 4,438명을 대상으로 잠재성장모형 분석을 실시하였다. 종속변수인 일상생활 차별경험은 2017년부터 3년간 조사된 일상생활 차별경험정도 자료를 활용하였다. 일상생활 차별경험 예측요인으로는 인구사회학적 요인(연령, 성별, 학력)을 통제한 상태에서, 2017년 기준의 개인체계요인(도움이 필요한 정도, 자아존중감, 자기효능감) 변수들과 사회체계요인(배우자 유무, 도움 제공자 유무, 사회활동참여정도, 기초생활수급자 여부) 변수들을 포함하였다. 연구결과, 평균적으로 일상생활 차별경험 궤적은 감소하는 것으로 나타났다. 인구사회학적 요인을 통제한 상태에서 일상생활 차별경험 궤적에 영향을 미치는 개인체계요인으로는 타인의 도움이 필요한 정도, 자아존중감, 자기효능감이 있었고, 사회체계요인으로는 배우자 유무, 사회활동참여정도, 기초생활수급자 여부가 있었다. 이러한 연구결과를 바탕으로 장애인의 지각된 일상생활 차별경험을 완화 시킬 수 있는 방향에 대한 논의를 하였다.

Discrimination against individuals with disabilities is closely associated with the violation of their human rights. In order to develop further strategies for its prevention, this study aims to estimate the trajectory of daily life discrimination experience (DLDE) and its predictive factors among individuals with disabilities. For this purpose, this study analyzed the longitudinal data of PSED (the Panel Survey of Employment for the Disabled), which was collected between 2017 and 2019 , with the use of Latent Growth Curve Modeling. A total of 4,438 individuals with disabilities aged 19 and over were included in the analysis. The study’s endogenous variable was the trajectory of DLDE, and we controlled for socio-demographic variables (i.e. age, gender, and education), exogenous variables which included individual system variables (i.e. need for help, self-esteem, and self-efficiency), and social system variables (i.e. with or without spouse, recipient of basic living, help provider status, and degree of social participation). Major findings are as follows. On average, DLDE decreased with time, and when controlling for socio-demographic variables, all of the individual system variables (i.e., need for help, self-esteem, and self-efficiency) and several social system variables (i.e. with or without spouse, recipient of basic living, and degree of social participation) were significantly associated with the trajectory of DLDE. Based on these results, we discuss possible improvements for preventive practices in order to mitigate the negative effects of DLDE.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입